Thursday, October 10, 2024

October prompts: Friends

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.   Proverbs 17:17  


Friendship is such a special gift.  One day you meet this stranger, and the next thing you know, you're no longer strangers, but besties.  

I like to think our friends are extra siblings we got to choose!  😊 (I mean that in the nicest possible way, sisters.)  


I have been blessed with many special friends throughout the years, and have lost them way too soon.  May they rest in eternal peace.

Currently, I don't know what I'd do without my 2 besties.  In fact, I've spoken to them both within the last hour updating them on Kastl's surgery.  As I type this, he is in surgery.  I'm glad to have the distraction at the moment, popping on here to post for today.

I've had these two wonderful friends in my life for quite some time now, and pray we have many more years together.  

Until next time, friends.  Take care of yourselves.  kellie   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October prompts ~ learning about myself

  I realize that after retiring, I have a lot more time to recollect and think about things. I mean, before, there might have been a few min...