Wednesday, October 9, 2024

October Prompts: Prayers for a grandson

 



Good afternoon, dear readers. Today's post is just going to be a humble request for prayer for our newborn grandson.  Tomorrow, a few days shy of being 3 weeks old, he will be having open heart surgery to repair some heart abnormalities that developed in utero.  

I am a woman of deep faith; and believe in prayer and the power of trusting in God's Divine Providence. 

The surgery is scheduled for 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, and the family would appreciate any prayers you could offer for him during this time.  God bless you in your charity.  

His name is Kastl. 

Til next time, dear friends.  Prayerfully,
kellie    

No comments:

Post a Comment

October prompts ~ learning about myself

  I realize that after retiring, I have a lot more time to recollect and think about things. I mean, before, there might have been a few min...