Saturday, October 5, 2024

October prompts, Day 5- My parents

 



What can a person say to those who first loved you, cared for you, gave you a childhood that you felt was blessed and graced with joy and happiness?  

I didn't know it, but we were a lower to mid - income family.  I thought we were rich beyond measure because love was always there in such abundance.  We had food, clothing, a home.  We never did without.  It was a different time, it seems.  The good old days. 

I miss them beyond words.  This post is bringing up a lot of emotions and memories.  Thank you, Mama and Daddy for all your selfless love, support and guidance.

Thank you, Almighty Father, for giving me to them.  Thank you.  

Until tomorrow, friends.  Take care of each other. kellie





No comments:

Post a Comment

October prompts ~ learning about myself

  I realize that after retiring, I have a lot more time to recollect and think about things. I mean, before, there might have been a few min...